We’re starting up with a Lean Startup mentality – build as we go! Please note, becoming an Innovation Embassy is not for everyone. It’s meant for people who have a great affinity for innovation and want to be a part of global and amazing innovations.
Below you’ll find a phase description and at the bottom, you’ll find date entries for important updates.
PHASE 1 (we are here!):
- Allowing Co-working spaces (only one
prcity), Universities and Unique Institutions to apply to become an Innovation Embassy.
- Innovation Embassy managers will receive emails on a startup meeting (please note – we will only meet up a few times
pryear or as requested.
- Innovation Embassy managers in collaboration with Innovation Embassy admin will agree to the first network event and happenings
- Pitches from the Innovation Embassies on 848-talks and innovation stories are accepted
- The Genius Circles network startup
- The EDGE workshops will be running this spring 2020 (check cal).
IndvidualInnovation Embassies and Innovation Embassy admin will meet and talk regarding requests or any other assistance
- Match-making and linking actively to innovation ecosystems
- Bridging Workshops for Co-working Spaces and Universities with Corporate partners
- Investment and Business network starts
- Building of Quritiba innovation (blockchain) platform starts
- Innovation Embassy tier system starts
- Virtual workshops and 848’s starts
- Gathering of Innovation Hell challenges starts
- Global Innovation workshops starts
- Beta-testing of Quritiba
- Applications for Innovation Embassy Clusters and Townships are accepted
- Small Business and Startup global match-making starts
- AR TechPlaygrounds testing
- MVP and Prototype Club starts
DATES and LOG: