We’re starting up with a Lean Startup mentality – build as we go! Please note, becoming an Innovation Embassy is not for everyone. It’s meant for people who have a great affinity for innovation and want to be a part of global and amazing innovations.
Below you’ll find a phase description and at the bottom, you’ll find date entries for important updates.
PHASE 1 (we are here!):
- Allowing Co-working spaces (only one
prcity), Universities and Unique Institutions to apply to become an Innovation Embassy.
- Innovation Embassy managers will receive emails on a startup meeting (please note – we will only meet up a few times
pryear or as requested.
- Innovation Embassy managers in collaboration with Innovation Embassy admin will agree to the first network event and happenings
- Pitches from the Innovation Embassies on talks’n tools and innovation stories are accepted
- The Edge Academy workshops will be running from 21 November.
IndvidualInnovation Embassies and Innovation Embassy admin will meet and talk regarding requests or any other assistance
- Match-making and linking actively to innovation ecosystems
- Bridging Workshops for Co-working Spaces and Universities with Corporate partners
- Investment and Business network starts
- Building of Quritiba – the virtual innovation platform starts
- Innovation Embassy tier system starts
- Virtual workshops and 848’s starts
- Gathering of Wicked Global Challenges starts
- Global Innovation workshops starts
- Beta-testing of Quritiba
- Applications for Innovation Embassy Clusters and Townships are accepted
- Small Business and Startup global match-making starts
- AR TechPlaygrounds testing
- MVP and Prototype Club starts
DATES and LOG:
….the log during the Corvid19 2020 spring and summer lockdown has been cleared.
The Edge Academy start date is announced to be the 21 November 2020. More on this coming up the 4th of November.