The Innovation Embassy was founded by Astrophysicist Erik
Micheelsen in 2019.
The inspiration for creating a new environment for innovative knowledge sharing originated following Erik ́s academic experience at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory and CERN in Switzerland.
His previous work experience as a Technology Officer at the Danish company Coloplast and consultancy work in Silicon Valley and London have also provided him with insights into different worlds.
New approaches to innovation and thinking benefit both creators and innovators. They become better skilled and handed new capabilities to navigate the challenging journey going forward and arrive at sustainable solutions.
The Innovation Embassy holds regular monthly meetings where members can network and share their ideas for innovation. Themes and topics for discussion can be submitted to Erik for consideration and advanced tickets can be ordered from Event Brite. Themes for discussion include many global issues such as Climate Change, Future Cities and Urbanization, The Workplace and Workforce of the future and many other topics.
THE EDGE PROGRAM
The Edge Program has been designed to
- CoCreationCard workshops – Fast becoming one of the most simple but effective methods for turning thoughts into action plans with clear goals. The workshops facilitate a unique visual process for
co creationsin knowledge sharing and the testing of dynamic thinking
- Vision and Exploration boards – How do you start innovation in the first place? These workshops help stimulate the thought process with role models and insights into
- Leadership and inspirational workshops – Have you ever looked at the top of the mountain and thought that you want to climb it? These workshops teach you how to lead and how to motivate your team on a journey
- Accelerator and Incubator Programs – Want to scale your business or innovate an idea within your company? These tailor-made programs are
especiallydesigned to optimiseknowledge and possibilities for SME companies looking to break out of their past stagnant routines. The programs look at growth planning and future markets).
- Cross networking initiatives – A new innovative idea that matches new goods and services in an alternative trading system with match-making
- Investor Presentation workshops and coaching – Preparing a business plan that is both relevant for new ideas but also set ́s out the benefit for any investors buying a piece of the action is no easy matter. These workshops help innovators and creators from the start to the end on how and if they should dance with the devil
- Genius Circles – the community were Innovation Embassy members can learn effective Innovation tools and methods for internal use and to service others through facilitation.